Here Are 5 Tips And Tricks Of The Samsung Galaxy Alpha
1. Make The Most Of Your 4G ConnectionThe Samsung galaxy alpha is 4G ready giving your incredible access to media on the internet, it supports LTE. It simply mean it can deliver 4G speeds of upto 300mb/s, so it can deliver the fastest speed that your network is capable of.
2. Multi TaskMost of the top of the range smart phones comes with a quad core processors, the Samsung galaxy alpha goes even further by including an ULTA CORE CPU. This mean you can multitask as much faster so you can run your favorite app at the same time without the Samsung Galaxy Alpha Slowing down. The Ultra Core Processor also gives you good battery life, while ensuring the Samsung alpha battery gets the right amount of power depending on what apps you're using.
3. Use Fingerprint to Unlock The phone
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha has a FINGER PRINT SCANNER built into it the home button, before you can start using it, you first need to register your Finger Print. You can do this easily by tapping the finger scanner icon in the setting menu menu. Once you're done you can now unlock your phone using your finger printer and also lock apps and folders separately.
4. Extend Your Battery LifeAll it's power won't be necessarily good if the battery doesn't holdup. The Samsung Galaxy Alpha battery life won't be too much of a concern with Power Saving Mode with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
5. Take Better Photos Instantly
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha comes with a 12mega pixel Rear camera and a 2.1 mega Pixel Front camera. On top of this it comes with a lots of new tools that can make your photo's look fantastic with is Realtime HDR meaning you no longer need some third party apps.
Drop Your Reviews as comments below.